Monday, June 15, 2015

“Sivania” School Day



On June, 9th all the pupils and teachers in our school celebrated School Day. It was a very special one, having as a motto: “School – the way towards our future”. Pupils in every class were involved in different activities, there were special guests invited in each classroom, persons working in different fields, who are (or were) very good in what they do (or did).  They talked about their career, where they started from, how they knew what they want to do and, more important, they answered all the pupils’ questions for an hour or more.
There was also a festival in the school yard for pupils in the 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th grade, where were invited very talented pupils from the other schools in town to celebrate together with us. It was another proof that children of different ethnicities ‘speak all the same language’. Beside our Romanian traditional songs and dances, and beside pop, rock and other musical genre prepared by our pupils and teachers, there were also pupils from the Hungarian School, and gipsy children dressed in traditional costumes, singing and dancing their specific songs.
Meanwhile, the youngest pupils in our school, Primary Classes, performed in a carnival, in another school yard, dancing and presenting their costumes. It was very entertaining for them to prepare for this special day and to think themselves, together with their parents, how to present their character in an original and interesting way.
The most expected moment by every child in school was the Sport Moment, when the oldest pupils, the graduates, played a match against their teachers. The girls played a handball match, and the boys played a football match. It was ‘the hottest’ moment because the school ‘was divided in two’, teachers’ supporters on the one side, and pupils’ supporters on the other side. Both pupils and teachers were the winners, of course.
All in all it was a very special day, when everybody had a lot of fun, when all the activities have finished with the regret that they weren’t longer. Now, everybody is looking forward to the next year SCHOOL DAY!









8 comments:

  1. “It was the best day for me – my School Day! The pupils in our school proved that they are very talented, our teachers proved once again they are great. There are good sport teams in our school, great singers and skillful dancers, but most important, our school has great pupils! Our teachers made that day to be a special one. The greatest day!”
    (Mircea Ignatiuc, 6th A grade)

    ReplyDelete
  2. “For me the best moment was the festival, presented by pupils in our school and pupils from other schools in town. It was very nice to see them performing in front of us.”
    (Fit Lorena, 6th A grade)

    ReplyDelete
  3. “I consider that the meeting with our guest, a psychologist, was the most special moment of the day. We found out a lot of interesting aspects of this job, and a lot about this wonderful person” (Pasztor Vlad, 5th D grade)

    ReplyDelete
  4. “School Day was very nice and we had a lot of fun . Teachers played matches against 8th grade students. Our talented colleagues entertained us with their songs and dances. Our class teacher invited one of the previous pupils of this school, very good student at the University at present, to talk to us about his childhood, life as a pupil, as a student. It was a wonderful day and I loved every moment!” (Cristoltan Raluca, 6th A grade)

    ReplyDelete
  5. “I’ve been waiting for this moment for days and days, and I am very glad that I could be there. I enjoyed most the matches between pupils and teachers, the handball match between girls and their teachers (I am glad that the girls won) and the football match between boys and their teachers. We promise to take revenge for the boys’ lost!  I just can’t wait to be part of the graduates’ team! ” (Pop Luigi, 5th A grade)

    ReplyDelete
  6. “It was a great pleasure for me to listen to our grandparents talking about their childhood, which was very different from ours. A few years ago, one of the special guests was my grandfather and I was very proud, so I am sure that my colleagues, whose grandparents were there on that special day, felt very proud, too. School Day is a great idea! ”
    (Oltean Rares, 5th A grade)

    ReplyDelete
  7. “In my opinion School Day was very nice, firstly because we went to school a little bit later than usual, secondly because we had a lot of outdoor activities, which proved to be very funny and entertaining. Our classroom indoor activity also proved to be an interesting one because of our guest, a very polite and intelligent lady, who related us about her childhood. It was a very beautiful day, which I’ll never forget!”
    (Moga Denis, 5th D form)

    ReplyDelete
  8. “My grandma was one of our special guests and I have to confess that I felt myself very proud of her. I was very nervous a few days and the night before this event. I didn’t know how everything will work, but now, I know my grandma knows how to talk to a class full of pupils.”
    (Remes Daniel. 5th A grade)

    ReplyDelete