Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Impressions of Romanian team about meeting in Portugal



From Romania…..with love and friendship
Students and teachers impressions about meeting inPortugal
‘’When I was selected... I couldn't believe it... I was travelling to Portugal!!! At the beginning I was nervours. On the plane I was wondering things like: How will it be? How will I manage with them? But when we arrived at the airport all the nervousness disappeared. My partner was a very good host and his family was lovely. I was very upset when we had to come back home but I remember that the Portuguese teacher told me: To be able to return again, first you must go….and it's true"
Chereches Raul, 8th D Grade


‘’At first, I was a bit nervous because I didn't know the people I was going to meet in Portugal.Later in Esponsende, I discovered that the partners there were very friendly and we had a lot of fun together. It has been an amazing experience and we learnt so much about culture and life, but the best thing was that we did lots of good friends and we're still in touch thanks to Internet."
Ihos Iarina, 5th B Grade
“This meeting allowed us the contact with a different school reality, which was an interesting and enriching experience. This reality relates to diverse social and educational backgrounds thus giving us the opportunity to socialize with teachers, to discuss problems and compare approaches, which may be sometimes different but which aim to find the answers to problems or situations so common to all of us, European teachers.”
Ghile Marioara, Second Headmistress of “Silvania” School

“It has been a fantastic experience for me for many reasons. First of all I had the chance to see how other teachers from different countries work, I also knew a different educational system with different ways of teaching strategies, and this aroused my interest very much. Undoubtless facing our everyday working problems with other teachers from different countries is something stimulating, but the most interesting thing was involving pupils in discovering other cultures.”
Lipo Angela, ’Silvania’ School headmistress
‘’The Romanian team felt like being at home. Besides the hospitality, organization and friendship, the weather was fantastic. We were surrounded by a profound sense of love and fellowship. Meeting new people, making new friendships and renewing old ones was especially pleasing.
It was a moving experience. The visits to the
World of Discoveries Museum with such a special guides, to Castro de São Lourenço and the natural Quinta da Seara was a very satisfying experience and worth the effort. Few words about Fado evening:amazing, memorable,  impressive, heartwarming.
This meeting had all the "ingredients" to be one of the best: good programme, natural beauties, science, culture, history, legend, atmosphere, good weather and above all this, an excellent organization.
Thank you Antonio and all Portugal team, for everything you have done to make us feel so well, thanks for the nice and unforgetable days spent in Esponsende.
Thank you Vasco for all the support you gave us, to resolve our unexpectable problems.
Thank you, parents and students hosts, our children were very pleased of all you did for them, and how you made them feel welcome, appreciate and important.”
Pop  Camelia, project coordinator




No comments:

Post a Comment