Monday, February 16, 2015

Meeting in Latvia- Impressions of Romanian team


 
“Thank you, Latvians, for your presence and friendly acceptance of our program, your open minds and hearts, good sense of humor and readiness to create good atmosphere! We experienced a lot of joyful and moving moments. “
Chimisliu Simona, educational adviser

“The meeting in Latvia was one of the most enjoyable experiences I have ever had. Beautiful feelings we shared together and special moments that we enjoyed were possible by the involvement of some perfect organizers, which have invested an enormous effort to get us as warmly as possible. They gave everything and did it with passion, so that by the end of our time spent together we all felt sad for saying “Good bye!”.
I’ve brought home nice memories, still alive moments that seem to  run again and again ....
 Thank you for your kindness, Latvia…!!!!”
Camelia Pop, project coordinator

“My trip to Latvia was amazing! It was a fantastic experience, I met a lot of interesting people and I renewed old friendships.  New interesting facts were found, I saw beautiful places and we explored the beauties of the Latvian winter. The host family was so warm, made me feel like home. A big THANKS! I will always cherish this trip and I will never forget it.”
Ardelean Olimpiu, 7th grade

“During my visit to Latvia I met special and very nice people. Activities were very interesting and funny. Dans’ family was very hospitality and very nice. I liked most the sports activity when we practiced together with the pupils and teachers involved a lot of winter sports, some of them for the first time. I also liked our visit to the tomatoes greenhouse. The people in Latvia were very hospitable and very kind with us. Mrs. Jolanta and her team gave us a formidable lesson about what a real team is. In this meeting I had a lot of fun and I hope there will always be such projects. SEE YOU SOON! I LOVE LATVIA!!!”
Chichisan Paul, 7th grade

“By the end of January I have visited Mezvidi Secondary School, in Latvia. It has been a great experience for me as I found there very warm and hospitable people. I felt myself like in the middle of a big family, as knowing them for a long time.
I have been very impressed by the involved teachers and pupils I’ve met there, by the pupils’ abilities in using English language as a mean of communication, by the schools I have visited during that period. I wasn’t expected to see so well-equipped laboratories and schools.
Even if the village we have visited wasn’t a large one, they impressed us by a well-developed timber factory with connections in all parts of the world, by a last generation technique used in their very big greenhouses. They told us that there are just a few in Europe which use that technique.
All in all it was an unforgettable experience for me and I am willing to go there as soon as possible, together with my family and friends, just to show them the beauties of this wonderful country.
Thank you Latvians for showing us your exceptional way of being hosts!”
Anca Pop, English teacher


 


No comments:

Post a Comment