Monday, February 16, 2015

GREEK TEAM: feelings and thoughts about meeting in Latvia.



Dear friends,
Another meeting came to an end and it was really a wonderful and unforgettable experience. This time we had the opportunity to be in Latvia, a very beautiful country so far away from us. We saw snow and we tasted local food, which was delicious. We met wonderful, heartwarming people and we visited so many interesting places. We had the chance to see and experience the Latvian way of living, their habits and culture. We enjoyed every activity and we were really excited to see all our dear friends again and spend time with them.
I want to thank all of you ( teachers, parents, students-and my beloved Jolanta) for everything you did for us.
I am looking forward to our next meeting in Portugal.
Popi, English teacher


The trip to Latvia was an important and special experience for me. I met a new and beautiful country, I met new people with wonderful ideas and thoughts, I visited sights and schools really worth visiting. I worked with all the participants in the project and I gained unique knowledge and experiences.
Olga, PE teacher

The trip to Latvia was a unique experience for me. I was impressed by the hospitality of all the people there. I met people with a different mindset and I tasted delicious food. I was also impressed by the schools we visited; they were  clean and well equipped and so different from our schools. Thank you very much for this wonderful experience.
Giorgos, Maths teacher

Visiting Latvia was an experience we will never forget. We loved everything there: the snow, the food, the people, the activities…… We made new friends and we had so much fun with them. The host families were great and we felt like we were at home. We learned a lot of new things and we enjoyed all the winter activities.
Marielena-Gerasimos, students



No comments:

Post a Comment