Thursday, November 20, 2014

Meeting in Greece




Dear friends,
Another meeting is over…but this time the feelings are more intense because you were here, in Greece. It was really difficult watching you as you were leaving…it took me some time to recover…and I have to admit that till this moment I feel nostalgic…
My students, my colleagues and I were so happy you were here with us! The host families really loved your students and they wanted to keep them longer in their houses…they hope that your students will not forget all about them and that they will keep in touch… My students feel that they have made real friends…
We really tried to do the best for you and we hope you had a great time in Greece (despite the rainy weather …J)
We are all very excited we are part of this project . Every meeting has its own character, every meeting is unique! We really hope you enjoyed our country, our culture, our food and of course being with us!
We are looking forward to seeing you all in Latvia!
Popi Chantzi
Comenius team, Greece

No comments:

Post a Comment