Monday, May 19, 2014

Meeting in Turkey


Another meeting is over and we are all left with mixed feelings…
Happiness and joy because we travelled to a beautiful country and saw all our dear friends again…and sadness because this amazing experience has ended…

My students are so excited…they cannot stop talking about the wonderful things they saw and the new friends they made….they tell me that the host families were amazing and that they will never forget their kindness and hospitality…they want to know which students are coming to Greece in October and they are very eager to host them…I love seeing their eyes sparkling and their hearts filled with love and happiness…

For me every meeting is special…I learn so many things and I am grateful I am a part of this project…I really feel that I have made real friends and great partners…

I would like to thank Mine and all her team for all their hard work…they really made this whole trip enjoyable and unforgettable…I have been to Turkey before but this time I enjoyed it more because I was among friends…it was really a unique experience…Thanks again Turkey!

Popi, Greece

1 comment:

  1. It was a great pleasure to host all of you, my friend. Be sure that Turkey is ready to welcome you again and again!..

    ReplyDelete