Saturday, March 8, 2014

Meeting in Poland



Romanian team was there
After a long trip we meet our host, polish families and teachers,and our partners.
Again, it was a celebration.We  known each other better, we participated in  interesting and attractive activities, met new people and visited places full of history, culture and traditions.
"I want to stay here more time"(Bogdan- students) 
"I won some new friends that I hope to keep in touch." (Sebi- student)
"A wonderful family welcomed me into her home and made me feel like home" (Dani-students)
"My first out beyond the borders of the country and the first contact with European school was exciting ." (Eleonora- teacher)
"A school very beautiful, friendly European colleagues, exciting activities, hard work and fun- this is the secret of successful activities" (Sorina-teacher)
This was ,in short ,some words my romanian colleagues used for our meeting.
All come back in their families, groups telling beautiful stories about the time they spent in Poland.
The rest of the team start to dream about next meetings.... Turkey.... Latvia ... Greece... Portugal....




No comments:

Post a Comment