Friday, October 4, 2013

Prologue

6 European countries. Interested eyes, brave hearts, creative approach, plenty of new ideas - all gathered together under the wings of a European theme.
I hope that "PEACE-People Events Around Countries of Europe " will represent for all of us an exemplary lesson on diversity, in all its forms (social, cultural, ethnic, religious, gender). The chance to have a repeated access to such lessons offers us the opportunity to acquire, not only networking knowledge, values and civic character of democratic citizenship, but also attitudes of the same type and transversal competence such as: communication, language-skills, learning to learn, or skills in integrating knowledge structures and systems.
This project is a special event for me, not only for my professional experience, but also for my personal life. I think it is a special opportunity for me to become more confident, creative, open minded, friendly, and more and more.....
Camelia POP, Coordinator of European Comenius Project "PEACE-People Events Around Countries of Europe"

1 comment:

  1. I feel so lucky that I was given the chance to participate in a project like this.It is wonderful to meet people so different from you and yet so alike.... Exploring other countries,languages,cultures gives you the opportunity to broaden your horizons and change your perspective on life.I believe that this trip will be an unfergottable experience....

    ReplyDelete